Tuesday 25 March 2014

Idea Class Feedback

Idea Feedback
What did you think of the feedback from your peers - was it useful, has it given you any new ideas?
The feedback I received from my peers was very useful as it gave me great potential in realising the big picture within my film ideas. Moreover the feedback was very detailed and outlined the opinions on not only the idea but the storyline and narrative as well as location detail and characters. The feedback I received has enriched my idea very much and has given me ideas on how I can develop it further.
Using the feedback which idea are you going to continue with and why?
Following the feedback we received I am going to go ahead with the Cold Snowman idea as that turned out to be the most liked out of all of the submitted ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment